All participants are expected for registration on Thursday between 09.00 and 09.30. The schedule is determined on the spot and the participants start from different holes in different flights. On Friday, all participants are expected at 09.15 for registration and determining the schedule.
All registered participants will play 3 rounds on Thursday and another 3 rounds on Friday. The final round will be played the number 1 against 2 and so on. If a hole is not completed after a total of 6 strokes, an additional stroke is added to the score. This means that the highest possible score per hole is 7 strokes. Participants will use a standard ball provided by the organizer.
The rules of the World Minigolf Sport Federation (WMF) apply. Participants are asked to report to the tournament director at least 30 minutes before the competition begins. The first round is played in 2 different blocks (block 1: Thursday morning – Friday afternoon; block 2: Thursday afternoon – Friday morning); the allocation will be announced before start of the tournament. Players are paired in groups of 3. In the case of a tie for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd places, the tie will be broken by a sudden-death play-off.
Men and women are scored separately. In addition, there is a team score made up of 3 players from a company. The players making up the team must be declared before the start of the first rounds on Thursday. All 6 rounds of the 3 players entered count for the team score.
- Players can play practice rounds for a special price of €12,50 a day. Reservation email@example.com. Let us know you are a participant.
- Parking is at the Withagenweg 17, Wilp, where you see the sign Multi Activiteiten Centrum Pitch&Putt Bussloo. Parkingcost are €2,50 a day.
- Thursday in between 09.00-09.30 is the registration. Thursday the clubhouse and the minigolf will be open from 08.45. On Friday on 09.15.
- Players can preorder a lunch for €13,50 a day. The lunch is with apple- and orange juice and 1 cold sandwich and 1 Dutch snack. During the game days, lunch is only available by reservation. If you don’t book lunch, only fries will be served. The bar is open as usual. If you have any special dietary requirements please let us know upfront at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know you’re are a participant.
- Each person participates in the European Company Sport Games 2022 in Wilp at their own risk. Each participant is responsible for ensuring that they have appropriate accident insurance coverage.
Download here all information mentioned above.
Check the list of participants for minigolf here. This list of participants was last updated om May 10th, 2022. The final participants list will be shown on this website with the sports schedules in the beginning of June.
Pitch & Putt Golf Bussloo
7384 SB Wilp
Please ensure that you have enough time to reach your sports venue. See this page for more information about transport during the ECSG Arnhem 2022.
Team leaders/players must report to the tournament management in order to be registered and to receive the required instructions/information min. 30 minutes before the first game. Players must be ready for the game at least 15 minutes before start. Games will be started at the planned time if the minimum number of players is present under the rule of the game. If the required number of players is not ready to play at least 15 minutes after the scheduled time, the team/players loose(s) the match.
The above information was updated on 27/5/2022. Adjustments in the run-up to the event are possible. Keep an eye on this page for the latest version.